Bayer HealthCare, Consumer Care is a leading supplier of over-the-counter drugs (OTC), including vitamin and mineral supplements, in Canada.
Globally, Consumer Care and its international affiliates are among the largest marketers of over-the-counter medications and vitamin and mineral supplements in the world. Bayer ranks among the top OTC consumer health organizations globally, with a presence in more than 100 countries.
The Consumer Care portfolio includes many of the most trusted consumer health products sold in Canada.
Bayer's leading self-medication brands currently available in Canada are:
- ASPIRIN®, developed more than 100 years ago as a remedy for pain, acetylsalicylic acid, the active ingredient of ASPIRIN®, is today the global gold standard for doctor supervised daily preventative therapy. To learn more, visit our website at www.aspirin.ca.
- Aleve® for relief of joint and arthritis pain/backache and muscle pain, www.aleve.ca.
- Alka-Seltzer® for pain relief, heartburn and stomach upset.
- Bactine® antiseptic for minor cuts and burns.
- CanesOral®, a one-pill oral treatment for vaginal yeast infections, www.canesoral.ca.
- Canesten® for vaginal yeast infections and athlete's foot, www.canesten.ca.
- Citracal®, calcium citrate that helps prevent osteoporosis.
- Flintstones® and Bugs Bunny® children's multivitamins, www.flintstonesvitamins.ca.
- Maxidol®, for menstrual pain. To view the product monograph, click here.
- Midol® Complete for relief of pain before or during menstruation and other associated symptoms, www.midol.ca.
- Myoflex® external pain reliever, www.myoflex.ca.
- Phillips'® Milk of Magnesia for constipation and stomach upset relief.
- One A Day® multivitamins, www.oneaday.ca.
- Ozonol® antibiotic for cuts and scrapes.
- Redoxon® effervescent vitamins.
With solutions geared towards relieving pain, treating vaginal yeast infections and supplementing diets, Bayer HealthCare, Consumer Care aims to be one of the best companies in health and wellness for its customers. For more information about Bayer's Canadian Consumer Care portfolio, please visit My Medicine Cabinet.
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® is required to view the documents provided on this site. To download the latest version of Adobe® Acrobat® Reader®, click here. Adobe is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.