Bayer HealthCare, Consumer Care is a leading supplier of over-the-counter drugs (OTC), including vitamin and mineral supplements, in Canada.
Globally, Consumer Care and its international affiliates are among the largest marketers of over-the-counter medications and vitamin and mineral supplements in the world. Bayer ranks among the top three OTC consumer health organizations globally, with a presence in 120 countries.
The Consumer Care portfolio includes many of the most trusted consumer health products sold in Canada, including ASPIRIN®. Developed more than 100 years ago as a remedy for pain, acetylsalicylic acid, the active ingredient of ASPIRIN®, is today the global gold standard for doctor supervised daily preventative therapy. To learn more, visit our website at www.aspirin.ca. To view the product monograph, click here.
Other leading self-medication brands from Bayer currently available in Canada are:
- Aleve® for relief of joint and arthritis pain/backache and muscle pain, www.aleve.ca. To view the product monograph, click here.
- Alka-Seltzer® for pain relief, heartburn and stomach upset.
- Bactine® antiseptic for minor cuts and burns.
- CanesOral®, a one-pill oral treatment for vaginal yeast infections, www.canesoral.ca. To view the product monograph, click here.
- Canesten® for vaginal yeast infections and athlete's foot, www.canesten.ca. To view the product monograph, click here.
- Citracal®, calcium citrate that helps prevent osteoporosis.
- Flintstones® and Bugs Bunny® children's multivitamins, www.flintstonesvitamins.ca.
- Maxidol®, for menstrual pain. To view the product monograph, click here.
- Midol® Complete for relief of pain before or during menstruation and other associated symptoms, www.midol.ca.
- Myoflex® external pain reliever, www.myoflex.ca.
- Phillips'® Milk of Magnesia for constipation and stomach upset relief.
- One A Day® multivitamins, www.oneaday.ca.
- Ozonol® antibiotic for cuts and scrapes.
- Redoxon® effervescent vitamins.
With solutions geared towards relieving pain, treating vaginal yeast infections and supplementing diets, Bayer HealthCare, Consumer Care aims to be one of the best companies in health and wellness for its customers.
If you need any medical information about Bayer Inc. products, please contact Bayer HealthCare Drug Safety and Medical Information at 1-800-265-7382.
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® is required to view the documents provided on this site. To download the latest version of Adobe® Acrobat® Reader®, click here. Adobe is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.